The FolioCollaborative is a non-profit, growing community of over 150 schools around the world. We are focused on working together to build a flexible faculty / staff development process that really works. We believe that everyone deserves meaningful feedback and encouragement every year. We believe that great teachers are the essential ingredient to a great school – more important than location, facilities, or endowment. Leveraging the power of technology together with a passion for teaching excellence, we provide a flexible framework that fully engages the school community and enables educators to discover and achieve their full potential.
Built to Adapt to Your School’s Culture
The Folio implementation process and software can be adapted to work with the unique needs of your school. The FolioCollaborative team will be there to support your school throughout the entire process of implementation to ensure that Folio integrates with your school’s mission and values.
Upcoming Folio Collaborative Events!
- Folio Annual Meeting (in conjunction with NAIS), Long Beach, CA, February 27th, 2019 (tentative date)
- Summer Institute 2019, Scottsdale, AZ June 26-28, 2019
- Check back later for more upcoming Fierce Trainings.
- 2018 TABS Annual Conference, November 29th – December 1st, 2018
- 2019 NAIS Annual Conference, February 27th – March 1st, 2019
Long Beach, CA
- Meredith Ford, Executive Director of Folio Collaborative, “Cultivating Leadership: Empowering Your Department Chairs”, New Jersey Association of Independent Schools’ Academic Leadership Conference, Thursday, November 8, 2018
Red Bank, NJ
Check back later for more upcoming events.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.