Fees for FolioCollaborative are billed annually to each member school and include both membership in the Collaborative and the license for the Folio software.
The cost of membership is based on the number of users in your institution. It will range from a minimum of $5,000 and a maximum fee of $8,000. School systems and larger organizations are priced individually. Membership fees support the Collaborative’s efforts to enhance and support the software and to run professional development events.
Membership in the Collaborative includes:
- Access to Members-Only workshops
- Attendance at the Annual FolioCollaborative meeting held at the NAIS conference
- Access to our Members-Only online community
- Access to the very collaborative Summer Institute, where we work together to develop best practices in the arena of Faculty Evaluation and Career Development
- Technical Support for the software
With questions, or to join the FolioCollaborative, please call Lissa Caltrider, Director of Membership at 443-926-9179.